We’re very exciting to announce WeBlog v1.1
WeBlog born again. It’s more powerful, clean, and stable than v1.0
Here is the changes in WeBlog v1.1
- Markdown support : be more productive with Markdown.
- Add Safari Extension :create posts from anywhere.
- Add Guide to help new users get used to WeBlog.
- Preference for library : change sync related settings via this preference.
- Prefrence for sidebar and dock item count in general section.
- Allow to create post and page from WeBlog dock icon by select menu after right click on WeBlog dock icon or dragging media files into WeBlog dock icon.
- Show post count on WeBlog dock icon.
- Allow to edit post directly instead of creating another local draft.
- Remove edit button from toolbar.
- Add a dropdown button next to pane-visibility button on toolbar which helps you to select “Sidebar, Contents List, and Editor only” easily.
- Add a dropdown button next to new post button on toolbar which helps you to create “post, and page” easily.
- Add delete button to toolbar.
- Remove dropdown icon from blog selection menu at the bottom of sidebar.
- Refine filter menu at the top of contents list. You can sort and order your contents more clearly.
- Moved search button from top of contents list to toolbar.
- Add right-margin to count item in sidebar.
- Make full-screen mode shows full-screen instead of full editor view.
- Min/Max width of each panes.
- Store/restore width of each panes.
- Store/restore window size and positions.
- Remove auto scroll-up function in editor.
- Remove shortcuts for sidebar selection.
- Add shortcuts for pane selection.
- An issue that sidebar item is not selected when click over count area.
- An issue that displaying multi-digit item count in sidebar.
- Typing speed gets slowed as type long post.
- If the enter key is pressed inside an empty inner quote element, it stucks on quote block.
- Writing performance of editor.
- Latest edited contents moves to top of contents list.
- Resizing performance of each panes.